Friday, May 22, 2015

Never armoured enough

The days will come in which there will not be left one stone upon another which will not be torn down. †Luke 21, 6
Portal: Kaikan Soka GakkaiPortal: Monumento al bersagliere

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE
AFTER
It is no matter how a portal is hardened by shields, it is no matter how a portal is even more hardened by lots of links and, ultimately, it is no matter who built it up: if I need that portal or it is in the way, I'll simply shatter it down.
Never give up, never stop.

At 11:00 PM, after vanquishing 4 AXA shields and annihilating a good number of blue kMUs, there remained enough empty room: I took one more quick look at the Intel map and decided on the spot that I could go for a little impromptu operation, also using as anchor one of the portals just captured (bottom right in Cecina):


The best part is how I grazed two blue portals:

No comments:

Post a Comment