Saturday, May 2, 2015

One day, four times

In my operation, yesterday, I managed to enclose Cecina in a field.
And, as I said in that post, I did it twice because a Resistance agent attacked the left anchor (see picture here on the left): 30 minutes and the field was up again.
So I scored 15+ kMU twice for the Illuminator medal.

The Resistance involved a total of 7 agents against me alone (possibly thinking that it would deter me from trying again...) and kept insisting on the same anchor, so this morning the field was down with some blue barriers up: right after lunch I went out, cleared the barriers and put the same field up again, stacking 15+ kMU once more.

I spent the afternoon visiting a friend of mine and, after dinner, the field was down again, the same anchor got attacked.

Needless to say, by 09:05 PM it was up again, for another 15+ kMU.
That's four times the same field over an entire city in less than 24 hours.

Has it ever dawned upon them that they might attack one of the other anchors (or both of them, why not...) to make everything more difficult for me?
Apparently, no.

Well, whatever... I'm just happy I stacked 60+ kMU and earned a big load of AP by destroying a lot of blocking links and fields.
Level 14 is pretty close now!

No comments:

Post a Comment