Saturday, September 5, 2015

Way over one million... twice!

The deep & solid green colour is charming;
1,600,000+ MU in a single operation are really charming;
doing it twice (00:00AM and 05:00AM) is even more charming;
winning the cycle with it is rewarding;
seeing smurfs jump like frogs out from pubs to try and prevent us from succeeding... priceless!


  

Top side: 36.46 Km (22.65 mi)
Bottom side: 30.15 Km (18.73mi)
Left side: 32.75 Km (20.75 mi)
Layers: 16

My part this time was negligible: I was just patrolling the area south of the operation scene in case some last-minute cleaning was needed, and I was delighted to follow it all unfolding in front of my eyes!
Then @MATRIXIO76 ​​ asked me for screenshots and a quick report, so here it is. :)
Congratulations, guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment